1. Be a current year member of USATF – go to this link for the online application and
2. Complete a New Officials Certification, or Recertification Application Form – Link
3. Make payment to your certification chair ($40.00 - Cash or Check USATF Oregon)
This is good for the final year in the Olympaid 2020
4. Complete the apprentice rules review (open-book test) – see the “Forms & Tests” page
5. Complete SafeSport training - see the “SafeSport Website” page.
6. Complete the background check - see the “Background Check Website” page
7. Provide a current photo
8. Complete any additional requirements established by your association
Note: a current USATF membership number is required in order to receive credit for the SafeSport Training and the background check.
Please check with our certification chair before you begin.
USATF - Oregon